Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rave Run

I just had to rave about my run this morning. It's been a while since I was able to get out there. It's been so darn hot I just had no motivation to run. Finally this morning it was in the upper 50's and I decided it was time to get back out there. I set out with Isabella in tow to Mt. Trashmore, a local park. They have a great 2 mile loop that is flat and easy. I ran a total of 4 miles in 38:29... it was GREAT! The whole time I'm listening to my iPod wondering why oh WHY did I not run for so long? Granted, by the end I was exhausted but I was so stinkin' proud of myself for doing it :)

Isabella had a great time too. She kept pointing at all the geese in the lake and screaming "goo! goo!" Now I'm super motivated to start training again. Hopefully I'll be ready for a few races by Spring :)

No comments: